Customer Experience – Airport Services Duty Officer – Kilimanjaro Tanzania – TZ
Location Kilimanjaro – JRO, Tanzania – TZ
Category Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id 145900
About the role
We are recruiting for an Airport Services Duty Officer based in Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.
In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights. You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards
• Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
• Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline
• Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations
• Completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
• Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolutions for complaint handling
• Facilitating ramp handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fueling, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Relevant College or University qualification
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
• Knowledge of Weight and Balance, Ramp handling and Dangerous Goods Regulations
• Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
• Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
• Experience in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and ramp handling
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Closing Date: 20-10-2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!