Product Operations Executive
Position: Product Operations Executive
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 30-Sep-2021
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
• To ensure and support all internal divisions in the effective performance of their operational processes related to M-Commerce products and services.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Work with IT, Vodafone and other M-Pesa teams; to support upgrades, M-Pesa configuration changes, Change requests and incidents.
• Work with Finance, Customer Service, Sales, Revenue Assurance & Fraud and any other relevant teams as 2nd line support for business customers or any M-Pesa issue related.
• Able to design M-Pesa Product solution as per Business requirements to implementation.
• Support all M-Pesa projects from Product development team to deliverance.
• Ability to convert ideas into M-Pesa system design to implementation.
• Undertake any other duties as assigned by line manager.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Strong Analytical skills – able to assess M-Pesa system issues with quick resolution.
• Meticulous attention to M-Pesa product design.
• Able to work with speed and high level of accuracy towards M-Pesa configurations and tight deadlines.
• Impeccable ethical standards and conduct.
• Customer focussed – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 2+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Good communication skills with fluency in English & Kiswahili.
• IT background.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Troubleshooting skills –identify issues, root cause, recommend or implement solutions.
• Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
Key performance indicators:
• Accurate and timely implementation of new M-Pesa changes such as Tariffs change and fixes of raised issues.
• Support daily M-Pesa operations – delivery of results and SLAs.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Business Acumen
- Complexity Management
- Segment Strategy and Planning
- Always on Marketing
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.