Capital Limited is an international and highly respected mineral exploration drilling company with operations throughout Africa. An industry leader in safety with ambitious growth strategies, we are seeking applications for the following position by dedicated and professional individuals who would like to join our dynamic team. This position is based in Mwanza and will provide the opportunity to be part of a team that contributes towards the exciting growth of the mining industry in Tanzania.
We have an immediate requirement for motivated, and professional Logistics Officer located in Mwanza -Tanzania and reporting to the Group Logistics Manager.
- Graduate in Logistics Management or supply chain
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Monitor procurement, shipping and receiving of materials.
- Tracking of material deliveries, collection and storing of all shipments in a timely and cost- effective manner
- Manage the storage and transportation processes of the organization’s inventory and goods
You will be required to have:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the field of Logistics management
- Be customer focused; The end customer is always the focus in Logistics.
- Be organised and solution orientated
- Working experience in the mining or manufacturing industry preferable
- Experience working with foreign multi-national enterprises is preferable
- Experience with ERP systems
- Effective communication skills, both English and Swahili would be an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously, use initiative and be proactive
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and a pragmatic approach to work
- Excel knowledge (intermediate level)
This is a job opportunity, with a competitive remuneration package to be offered to prospective candidates for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
To send applications or seek further information: tanzaniaCV@capdrill.com & firstname.lastname@example.org The Company reserves the right:
To contact only the best qualified candidates to participate in the selection exercise.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Capital is an equal opportunity employer!
Like to know more? Check out www.capdrill.com
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to email@example.com
Capital Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply:
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 October 2021.