River Oil Petroleum [T] Limited is seeking professionals, hard-working with at least three years of experience. The Company demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Company is structured to provide leadership in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed.
To support the River Oil Petroleum (T) Limited continued growth and expansion model, we seek to appoint a dynamic and professional individual in the following role:
Driver (1 post)
· Current national driver’s license with required Class Endorsement for a specific vehicle or truck.
· NIT certificate of Professional competence or VETA certificate of competence or Certificate from any authorized Institution.
· Ability to speak English or Swahili.
· Ability to work in culturally diverse working environments
Training & Education Required:
· Completion of Standard seven level or above
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a driver
· Preferably experience in driving Heavy Truck (Model- Scania)
· Must be over 35 years of age
· Must know the national road laws and Regulations
· Must be fit and able to perform the inherent requirements of the job
· Ability and willingness to travel and work according to the Roster Plan
Application procedures: All applications should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager,
River Oil Petroleum (T) Limited,
P. O Box 10415,
The vacancy application should be attached with;
1. Application letter
2. Academic and professional certificates
3. Identification letter from local government office where Applicant live.
4. CV including current contacts with 3 referees and
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com with job title in the subject line and the application deadline is on Monday 18th October 2021.