Job Title: Systems Administrator
Department: Information Technology
- Effective procurement, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of network connectivity, IT systems, hardware and related infrastructure.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Business Performance & Staff Productivity
- Ensure systems hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values and meet the needs of the different departments as discussed and agreed by their respective heads.
- Source for IT and communications related hardware and software as requisitioned and approved by the various departments.
- Ensure that data communication within the company is reliable and of sufficient capacity to meet Frostan’s business needs.
- Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
- Ensure the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the vendors to find, acquire, install, and maintain relevant system software and applications.
- Provide training to end users as needed relating to areas of responsibility and expertise.
- Ensure system changes are planned and implemented in a manner that results in minimal impact to production services.
- Implement appropriate security measures to safeguard data from unauthorized access and ensure system integrity.
- Planning, implementing and managing IT and digitalization projects requirements to be implemented by the company.
- Establish and maintains effective relationships with internal and external customers in a manner that consistently meets the organization’s expectations for exemplary customer service.
Knowledge; Skills and Experience required for this Role
- In-depth and practical knowledge of WAN and LAN architectures.
- Good knowledge of network security.
- Good knowledge of wireless Technologies.
- Sound knowledge of Windows server environment including Windows workstation and servers to enforce policy.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems.
- At least 5 years progressive ICT experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education.
Competencies required for this Role
- Customer Focus.
- Strategic and decisive.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated people management skills.
- Relationship building skills
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining a high level of integrity and ethics
Job Title: Head of Environmental
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer Social Governance (ESG)
- Conduct ESG risk assessments at all operations in collaboration with relevant staff, develop a risk register, monitor implementation of mitigation, report to management.
- Develop and implement Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS) for the company including policies and procedures (environmental, social, CSI, stakeholder engagement).
- Review and help align/update procedures and systems for the company.
- Coordinate and support the implementation of the above by way of an Environmental and Social Action Plan (ESAP), track progress, update with the actions and report to management.
- Develop and implement a system to monitor and coordinate ESG data collection and aggregate data from each operation/affiliate companies. Data focuses on both negative and positive impacts.
- Keep a legal register – keep the company informed of ongoing changes in legislation and new or outstanding requirements for their operations. Ensure all permits and licenses are up to date.
- Support the company in negotiations with regulators about permits and licenses.
- Provide training in international environmental, social and H&S performance standards.
- Lead internal environmental and social audits.
- Coordinate positive environmental, labour, socio-economic benefits including a CSI plan linked to company operations and the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and implementation of this plan.
- Annual budgeting for above activities in collaboration with colleagues.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Critical Success Factors
- A clear understanding of professional, statutory and legal requirements that govern Environmental Social Governance operations.
- Documented procedures and policies that guide on the day to day running of the department.
- Clear understanding and implementation of Environmental Social Action Plan (ESAP).
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, and Experience required for this Role
- Communication and interpersonal skills. Innovative thinker.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good understanding of in-country legislations and international environmental and social standards and guidelines.
- 9 plus years’ experience in a senior position in Environmental, Social Governance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science.
HOW TO APPLY:
Frostan Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV and relevant certificates. Only candidates with the required experience will be contacted. Submissions to be sent to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 17th October, 2021.