Careers at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Organizing and timely preparing the annual budget. ·
Controlling and monitoring expenses and ensure expenditure (including CAPEX) is in line with budget. ·
Accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management reports and country finance report. ·
Preparing monthly forecasts to aid business planning.
· Developing and managing financial systems & policies, and identifying opportunities for improvement. ·
Working closely with Plant team on cost initiative strategies and recommending strategies to reduce costs. ·
Coordinating stock counts monthly and liaising with specialist for bulk material count on quarterly basis.
· Monthly monitoring of standard costs in the system against actual costs. ·
Perform month end activities, settlement of orders, and reviewing consumption bookings.
· Stock movement monitoring and reconciliation. ·
Monitoring inventory consumption and cement production/movements. ·
Perform any other tasks as given by the Financial Controller or CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience working with role supporting senior management in manufacturing industry or similar. (Manufacturing industry is a must).
- Qualified candidate with CPA/ACCA.
Skills and Competencies
- SAP Knowledge is key.
- Results oriented and team player and ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, and with business Partner mind-set.
- Flexible and with ability to liaise with people of different cultures.
- Must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Private Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
MODE OF APPLICATION:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!