Resilience and livelihoods Team Lead
To provide technical leadership and coordination of all resilience, livelihoods and economic development interventions for WV Tanzania to ensure the realization of World Vision Tanzania’s Country Strategy. The incumbent staff will lead the development of all related technical approaches for the NO. S/he will actively pursue resource mobilization strategies for the sector, lead on proposal development, writing and process management.
S/he will lead external engagement with donors and government and maintain an externally orientated situational awareness of national livelihood and resource development team lead priorities to ensure that WVT is prepared for appropriate sectoral responses. S/he will support the roll out of livelihood and economic development in new grants and APs and oversee the technical implementation of the livelihood and Technical Program in all clusters. S/he will conduct capacity building and technical backstopping and monitoring of livelihood and economic interventions.
Will uphold the core values of World Vision.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-Education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required:
- A deep knowledge of the livelihood and resource development team lead issues that affect the country, with significant livelihood and resource development team lead experience
- Knowledge and skills in livelihood and resource development team lead data management/monitoring & evaluation
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, demonstrated leadership and good management ability
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Master Degree in Agriculture or related field, with at least 5 years practical experience in livelihood and economic development in team programming with a reputable organization
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in livelihood and resource development team lead programs
- Proven experience in managing livelihood and economic development projects
- Experience leading and managing a professional technical team
- The resilience and livelihood technical program manager is a Technical Team Leader and makes decisions on all technical issues related to the sector.
- The resilience and livelihood technical program manager makes all decisions in consultation with direct supervisor, GAM team and livelihood technical staff
Deadline for Application: 12th October, 2021.
READ FULL DETAILS AND APPLY HERE!