Assistant Manager – Application Developer and Support
Position: Assistant Manager – Application Developer and Support
I&M Bank (T) Limited
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The candidate that we are look for will be responsible for designing, installing, testing and maintenance of the software systems. And to ensure that users and customers are able to productively, effectively and efficiently use the available IT systems for achievement of the banks strategic targets.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
System Development and Support:
- Analyze the needs of the business users/customers, to design, construct, test and maintain computer applications software to meet these needs.
- To design, customize, install, testing and maintenance of various software’s systems which interface (API, ISO message) with core banking system.
- To design various reports required by various user departments and regulatory authorities
- Database capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration
- Database performance monitoring, security and troubleshooting.
- To maintain a high degree of user support queries and adheres to all service management principals.
- Documentation of applications.
- Respond to customer/user needs and queries regarding application and services
- Core banking end of day/end of month/end of year activities.
Key Competencies required:
• Strong programming skills
• Strong database administration knowledge
• Knowledge of IT projects management
• Communication skills
• Problem Solving Skills
Academic Qualifications and Experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or any other related field.
• 2 years’ work experience in System Development and Support
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!