Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) is Tanzania’s leading gold producer with a single operation in Geita Region. The company is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti, an international gold producer headquartered in South Africa, with operations in more than ten countries, in four continents. The mine is situated in the Lake Victoria Gold fields of North Western Tanzania, only about 85 km’s from Mwanza City and 20 km’s South East of the nearest point of Lake Victoria.
The company has its head office in Geita, only 5 Km’s west of the fast-growing town of Geita, and also a supporting office in Dar es Salaam.
- Contract type & Duration: Unspecified time
- Department: Process Plant
- R Reporting to: Senior Supervisor Milling
- Number of Positions: Nineteen (19)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The purpose of the role is to operate the processing plant and associated equipment in a safe, productive, and efficient manner, to maximize plant performance without effecting the environment or health and safety of personnel. The processing operators will be involved in all aspects of mineral processing, including sampling and sample submission. Cardinal is that the incumbent will work in teams, and shift work is involved.
- At least a Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE)
- Employees must have sufficient education to read and write instructions, perform simple mathematical calculations, and keep records.
NOTE: Applications should reach the above on or before 21st September 2021 at 5:30 PM
READ FULL DETAILS AND APPLY ONLINE HERE!