Assistant Director F&B
Assistant Director of Food and Beverage is responsible for the F&B Service departments of the Lodge.
This is a remote location and a single status assignment (no families due to location and park fees)
Unfortunately due to work permit restrictions we can not accept applications from the following countries; Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Chad, Djibouti., Ethiopia, Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Iran, Kazakhstan Republic, Kyigten Republic, Lebanon, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Senegal, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Somali land, Sierra Leone, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen and Stateless persons or persons with refugee status.
BASIC PURPOSE: Plan, organize, direct and control the work of employees and managers in the Food & Beverage Division while ensuring exceptional service and attention to guests.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline employees and managers in multiple Food & Beverage operations and outlets to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control while focusing on creative revenue generation solutions to maximize profit.
- Play an active role in the Lodge’s Guardian Angel Program and lead from the front to create a successful guest relations program.
- Strive to not only maintain but to elevate the offer through training, development and implementation of new concepts.
- The ability to work closely with the Food & Beverage Manager, Executive Chef and Sous Chefs to design an effective menu and wine list while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price.
- Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Ensure training is carried out on service standards / food tastings / wine programs and cocktail and drink lists to ensure employees are comfortable in delivering truly luxury guest experiences.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Employee handbook. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Sit on Planning Committee and play an active role on the Senior Leadership team at the Lodge. Part of the Mentor Program to assist to develop local upcoming Mmgt and supervisory talent.
- Ensure all back of house Still Rooms and Storage areas are consistently maintained and up kept.
- Ensure cleaning and tracking programs are in place for cleaning / maintenance of all equipment including fridges / ice machines / coffee machines etc.
- About UsDedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality, Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of -the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done.
- TO APPLY CLICK HERE