HESLB Loan Application 2021/2022 Academic Year HESLB Application form 2021, HESLB Loan Application 2021 | HESLB
NOTE: Applications for 2021/2022 Academic Year will be accepted from 09th-July-2021 and the deadline will strictly be 31st-August-2021 at 23:59 Hours. Welcome to Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS). ONLY Tanzanian Nationals are eligible to apply for higher education student loans. Kindly provide TRUE information about yourself and follow all the instructions to fill and submit your application package.
MODE OF APPLICATION (APPLY ONLINE OLAMS)All loan applications will be done through Online Loan Application and Management System(OLAMS). Applicants are REMINDED to use the same Form Four Index Numbers used while applying for admissions.
Upon completion of online application process, applicants shall be required to print out the application forms and Loan Agreements, obtain appropriate authentications, sign the forms, attach necessary documents and upload into OLAMS before submitting the same through EMS to: The Executive Director, Higher Education Students’ Loans Board,46 Sam Nujoma, Mwenge S. L. P. 76068, 14113 Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA.
Applicants are REMINDED to keep full set of the loan applications, attachments submitted, and EMS receipts used for mailing their applications to HESLB for easy tracking when necessary.Applications for 2021/2022 Academic Year will be accepted from 09th-July-2021 and the deadline will strictly be 31st-August-2021 at 23:59 Hours.
- Kindly read carefully the Guidelines and Criteria for Issuance of Loans for 2021/2022 before applying
- Click link at the end of this advert for Loan for registration using your Form IV Index Number and year of completion; After Providing and confirming your Form Four Index number, you will receive your Control Number (99111xxxxxxx),
- Use the generated Control Number to Pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of TZS 30,000.00 (Pay in-full, NOT by Instalments) through:
- MPesa, Tigo Pesa, HaloPesa, Airtel Money, T-Pesa or EzyPesa through Control Number “generated by the system”as reference number and thereafter you will receive a confirmation message (receipt);
- You can use your Control Number from OLAMS to pay application fee at any NMB, TPB or CRDB Bank Branch or respective Agents. Should you need any assistance, kindly refer to provided instructions or call HESLB Helpdesk through +255 550 7910, 0736 665 533 or 0739 665 533.