K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
The Hospital renders its services to the Mbeya inhabitants and neighboring regions and countries such as Iringa, Rukwa, Ruvuma, Zambia, Malawi and Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is in the process of being upgraded to a referral hospital after completion of 8 storey building furnished with modern diagnostic machines including; Digital X-ray, CTSCAN, MRI and other modern dental unit, ophthalmology unit and modern ENT set.
Currently, the hospital has all departments required for Zonal hospital including:
Internal Medicine, Orthopedics Surgery, General Surgery, Laboratory services – (managed by Lancet laboratories Tanzania – globally recognized for their quality services), OBGY and Gynecology department, Paedriatic department, Dental unit, ENT department, Ophthalmology department, Physiotherapy department, ICU department and Emergency services.
New Job Opportunities at K’s Hospital Limited June, 2021We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Social Welfare Officer – 1 Post
Position: Social Welfare Officer
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of B.A.(Sociology) Degree or Advanced Diploma of Social Work or its equivalent qualification from recognized institution• Familiar in coordination with Partners, Government Departments and CSOs
- A very good communication and correspondence skills with good spoken Kiswahili and English,
- Ability to plan and organize work effectively and deal with multiple tasks simultaneously,
- Should have good working knowledge on Microsoft Office Programmers Good team player
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: email@example.com with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222