K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
The Hospital renders its services to the Mbeya inhabitants and neighboring regions and countries such as Iringa, Rukwa, Ruvuma, Zambia, Malawi and Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is in the process of being upgraded to a referral hospital after completion of 8 storey building furnished with modern diagnostic machines including; Digital X-ray, CTSCAN, MRI and other modern dental unit, ophthalmology unit and modern ENT set.
Currently, the hospital has all departments required for Zonal hospital including:
Internal Medicine, Orthopedics Surgery, General Surgery, Laboratory services – (managed by Lancet laboratories Tanzania – globally recognized for their quality services), OBGY and Gynecology department, Paedriatic department, Dental unit, ENT department, Ophthalmology department, Physiotherapy department, ICU department and Emergency services.
New Job Opportunities at K’s Hospital Limited June, 2021We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Driver – 1 Post
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To drive properly all types of motor vehicles
- To attend minor mechanical faults
- To undertake routine checks on the vehicle to ensure that is services
- To ensure that vehicle are in good running condition at all times
- To use vehicle only on assigned duties and to keep time when on duty
- To report promptly any detected fault or defect on the motor vehicle
- To inspect a vehicle before and after the journey to verify their road worthiness
- To maintain vehicle logbook accurately and timely recorded
- To ensure that the vehicle assigned is always clean, in good running condition and is parked in a safe place and
- To perform any other related duties as may assigned by the supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Form IV or VI certificate, a valid driving license class C or E with Basic Driving Course.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222