K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
The Hospital renders its services to the Mbeya inhabitants and neighboring regions and countries such as Iringa, Rukwa, Ruvuma, Zambia, Malawi and Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is in the process of being upgraded to a referral hospital after completion of 8 storey building furnished with modern diagnostic machines including; Digital X-ray, CTSCAN, MRI and other modern dental unit, ophthalmology unit and modern ENT set.
Currently, the hospital has all departments required for Zonal hospital including:
Internal Medicine, Orthopedics Surgery, General Surgery, Laboratory services – (managed by Lancet laboratories Tanzania – globally recognized for their quality services), OBGY and Gynecology department, Paedriatic department, Dental unit, ENT department, Ophthalmology department, Physiotherapy department, ICU department and Emergency services.
New Job Opportunities at K’s Hospital Limited June, 2021We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Radiology Nurse – 2 Post
Position: Radiology Nurse
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct care to assigned patients
- Independently performs duties and assumes responsibility for care of assigned Patients.
- Performs techniques and routines in the specialty service area
- Performs or assists others to perform proper aseptic techniques, isolation Procedures and infection control measures.
- Documents nursing care in all assigned patient records
- Evaluates care given including the patient response.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Participates in the development of the specialist nursing service in Radiology
- Supervises visiting nurses, students and assistant staff
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
A Board Altruists Registered General Nurse license in good Standing
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222