Applications are now open for the TED Fellows Program to select a new group of extraordinary, multidisciplinary individuals by open application.
Why should you apply for a fellow?
The TED Fellowship program has the potential to catapult your career forward. The program offers TED’s power to articulate and amplify the vision of TED Fellows. They support the individual capacity-building required to take the global stage. They equip TED Fellows with public speaking and media training, professional coaching, educational programming and peer support. They connect TED Fellows to a global network of peers and industry leaders because the only way to succeed is together.
BONYEZA LINK HIZI CHINI ILI
JIUNGE NA GROUP LETU LA WHATSAPP
- The TED Fellows Program recognizes the folks working on-the-ground on world-changing ideas — the doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, educators, scientists, entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, and human rights activists. If you’re at work on a future-shaping idea and over the age of 18, you should apply.
- The TED Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional educations are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits they look for in TED Fellows.
- They are looking for individuals who have a proven track record of great work in their field, with fine character and a good heart. They are looking for individuals from all disciplines, and who have collaborative, kind personalities.
- The program is conducted in English, English proficiency is a requirement. However, they do not require applicants to be native English speakers. Many do, in fact, have other native languages.
- TED Fellows are selected by the program staff, with extensive reference checking, fact checking and consultation with experts across all fields.
- Your written application is central to their selection process. They read every application and encourage you to read their tips for applying before submitting your application. These tips are a guide to what they’re looking for when they review your application.
- Applicants may receive requests for additional information from their team. But unless they reach out to you, they require no further information from you.
- Ultimately, there is no algorithm for how they select their TED Fellows. They select Fellows based on their accomplishments in their respective fields, the potential impact of their work and also their character. The ideal applicant is collaborative in their pursuits and in their nature, and is at a moment in their career to maximize the support of the TED community.
For more information, visit https://www.ted.com/participate/ted-fellows-program/apply-to-be-a-ted-fellow#